Announcement for international folklore groups (live-music, dance and singing) 2019
Enclosed please find the our conditions, festival-programme and application-form - download:
Our conditions (according to C.I.O.F.F guidelines:
- all costs for accommodation, food and medical care during the festival
- transport costs, for participants originating in Germany (cost of 30 l diesel/100 km) - during the festival
(The costs of transport to and from Germany are at the expenses of the group)
- symbolic pocket money (according to CIOFF-guidelines)
- your participation in our Festival from Thursday, 4.7.2019, 14:00 hrs
to Sunday, 7.7.2019, 19:00 hrs
or Monday, 8.7.2019 (departure day)
- your individual live program, live music and performance (instruments, dance, live-music etc) in folk costumes representing your country or region. If possible, involvement of public is much welcomed.
- we expect your participation in a Cultural forum (for official or interested persons of your group) – a short report is required
- group strength max. 30 persons in total (including accompanying members and 2 driver).
- national or regional flag.
We should like to emphasize particularly that all participating groups bring with them typical specialities from their home countries to offer these for sale. For example food, drinks hand crafts or other souvenirs.
Cultural groups who represent minorities or other ethnic groups shall be given preference.
Fees for performance are not paid.
Please make sure, that you have all travel documents and all visas required for entry to Germany in time.